Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Money, money, money!

Pow! I arrived home from the gym today to be informed by my partner that we are in debt. Shit. There's a first time for everything, and this does not feel good. Basically, I need to spend less.
Measures I will be taking from here on in to ensure that we get through this period of ZERO funds include:

Buying no name brands at the supermarket
No more luxurious coffees from Sister
No more clothes for me
No more children's books (library only)
Less meat, more chickpeas
More op-shopping
Sell car, buy bomb
No more Natural Food Store for me!!
Stop using the credit card

Oh, how utterly mundane.
The biggest slap in the face is that we were going to have dinner out tomorrow, at the local French restaurant. James just suggested that we should give this a miss.
DYING inside!
Nah, fuck it. Bring on the challenge!!
Watch and learn people, watch and learrrrrrn.

Bisous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: